- Bright accommodation of approximately 53 sqm (570 sqft)
- Electric heating together with open fireplace in the living room
- Quiet development in the heart of Dublin 4
- Recently fitted high quality kitchen
- Separate storage shed located in the grounds
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Superb location close to Donnybrook Village
- Within close proximity of public transport facilities including the DART and the QBC
- Video intercom
Apt. 7 is a well laid out apartment set back from the road, featuring a spacious living/dining room with an open fire as well as a modern and stylish kitchen. The two bedrooms enjoy a quiet aspect to the rear of the development. Extending to approximately 53 sqm (570 sqft) this apartment offers comfortable accommodation in this convenient area. A particular feature to the apartment is the separate storage shed located within the grounds together with parking for 2 cars.
Dublin 4 is one of Dublin’s most exclusive areas, featuring many villages such as Ballsbridge and Donnybrook with a host of amenities only minutes away from Dublin’s city centre. Donnybrook Village is within a short distance of the Belville development, offering an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. UCD is also within a five minute drive of the property, and a wide range of bus routes are on the doorstep providing ease of access to and from the city centre. The RDS and the Aviva stadium are also only a short stroll away.
- Reception Hall (1.00m x 3.40m)
- with attractive timber flooring, ceiling coving and sliding mirrored storage unit with built-in shelving and door leading to
- Living/Dining Room (3.40m x 4.50m)
- with picture window overlooking the communal grounds, attractive open fireplace with timber surround, timber flooring, ceiling coving and open arch leading to
- Kitchen (2.90m x 2.10m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel oven with four ring hob and extractor over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 (2.70m x 3.50m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and window overlooking communal grounds.
- Bedroom 2 (2.10m x 3.50m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in fitted mirrored wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower over, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- There is parking for 2 cars within the landscaped grounds together with separate storage
BER No. 110163136
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.