- First floor apartment positioned in Block 2 that runs from the courtyard through to the west facing balcony on the other side of the block
- The property is tastefully decorated throughout and presented in walk into turnkey condition
- High quality carpets, curtains, integrated kitchen appliances and wash/dryer included in the sale
- Large sunny west facing balcony with views over Irish Lights building, the marina and the Royal Irish Yacht Club
- A short stroll from the superb amenities and facilities in Dun Laoghaire including local and boutique shops, shopping centres, cafes, delicatessens, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin
- Positioned opposite Dun Laoghaire DART Station and bus terminal providing ease of access to and from the city centre
- Designated underground secure parking space, No. 161 on basement level 2
- Management Company HWBC – service charge approximately €1,935 per annum
- Onsite caretaker Monday to Friday - usual business hours
- Designated refuse area on basement level 1
- The four yacht clubs and extensive marina with the east and west piers are opposite and the People’s Park is a short stroll down the promenade via the Metals
- Floor area of approximately 72.5 sq.m (780sq.ft)
- Lift to all floors
- Sought after convenient location
Harbour View is a particularly well located apartment building completed approximately ten years ago to the highest standard and occupies a prestigious position to the rear of Dun Laoghaire Town Hall, opposite Dun Laoghaire DART station and within an easy walk both to the centre of Dun Laoghaire with all its amenities, specialist and boutique shopping, major shopping centres, cinema, Pavilion theatre, Lexicon library and many public facilities. It is also within a short walk of the marina, the four major yacht clubs as well as being close to both tennis clubs, the bowling green and a host of other facilities.
Situated in this vibrant position a more convenient location is hard to imagine.
This apartment is situated in approximately the centre of the building on the first floor looking in a sunny westerly direction over the car park of St. Michaels Hospital with sea views and open aspects.
- Reception Hall (5.4m x 1.5m)
- with video intercom to the front and recessed lighting
- Sitting/Dining Room (6m x 4m)
- with double folding double glazed doors out to the large west facing balcony which overlooks St. Michael's car park and over the Irish Yacht Club and marina, tall radiator, television point and opening through to the
- Kitchen (2m x 2.7m)
- with a range of off white high gloss press units, drawers, worktop, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Neff stainless steel oven, Neff four ring gas hob, Neff stainless steel chimney effect extractor, Neff stainless steel microwave, display cabinet, Indesit fridge/freezer, pull out larder corner unit, Indesit integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and recessed lighting
- Inner Hall
- with access to the boiler with electric immersion unit and separate double folding doors to the
- Utility Area
- with storage and houses the washer/dryer and water tank
- Bedroom 1 (5.2m x 2.7m)
- with excellent ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, television point, overlooks the courtyard to the front and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (1.7m x 2m)
- with bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, wall mounted w.c., cupboards under, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed lighting, large fitted mirror, shaving socket and under floor heating
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- with excellent ceiling to floor built in wardrobes with pleasant outlook to the front
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower with oversized tray, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with marble top and mirrored back, recessed lighting, shaving socket, tiled floor and walls and under floor heating
There is a spacious sunny westerly facing balcony measuring approximately 3.93m x 1.91m (12’11” x 6’3”) with attractive view and outlook.
BER No. 106317878
Energy Performance Indicator: 117.63 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.