- Well-proportioned floor area of approximately 92sqm (990sqft)
- Sustainable high energy efficient property
- Secure underground designated car parking space
- Kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Beautifully maintained communal gardens
- Electric heating
- Service Charge €3,422 per anum
The accommodation is bright and airy and extends to approximately 92sqm (990sqft). A welcoming entrance hall leads into an expansive living/dining/kitchen area with a large decked balcony with views out towards the Dublin Mountains. The well-presented accommodation also includes two fine double bedrooms (master en-suite), a family bathroom with an attractive Japanese bath and a laundry room.
The Watermint is located in the centre of Cabinteely village, a Tidy Town’s medallist, with its host of amenities including excellent restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and the beautiful parkland. Recreational and leisure facilities are abound in the area with Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Tennis Club and Westwood leisure centre all close by. Cornelscourt Shopping Centre offers excellent shopping facilities nearby and Dundrum Town Centre, The Park Carrickmines and Dun Laoghaire are only a short drive away. The area is well served by public transport with numerous bus routes on the QBC running along the N11, the LUAS close by and the M50 a short distance away.
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 2.1m)
- with digital security alarm panel, enclosed fuse board and large hot press
- Laundry Room (2.1m x 1.6m)
- large storage/utility cupboard which is plumbed for a washing machine
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 4.15m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4.2m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, step in shower and mirrored storage cupboards
- with w.c., wash hand basin, mirrored storage cupboard, heated chrome towel rail, Japanese style bath, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (6.8m x 4.8m)
- with engineered timber flooring, a range of built in cupboards and overhead units, integrated Miele fridge/freezer, integrated Miele dishwasher, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric Miele oven, integrated Miele microwave oven, Bosch electric four ring hob with Miele electric extractor fan over, phone intercom system and door to
The south facing balcony is floored in timber decking and surrounded by a glass balustrade, it is complimented by stunning sweeping views towards the Dublin Mountains. The communal gardens are decked surrounded by raised beds with mature shrubbery and a beautifully kept granite patio area.
BER No. 100041029
Energy Performance Indicator: 44.1
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.