- Highly desirable convenient location.
- Well-maintained ( owner-occupied)
- Overall floor area approximately 60 sqm (645 sqft).
- Service charge approximately €1,860 per annum.
- Secure communal off street parking behind electric gates.
- Double glazed windows.
- Lift to all floors.
- Roof garden.
- Communal Garden
- Electric storage heating.
- Superb views over the Coal Harbour, the West Pier, Dublin Bay across to Howth.
- Close to excellent local shopping at Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown.
- Superb transport with a regular bus service and Salthill DART station within a short stroll
The accommodation briefly comprises a large entrance hall way with storage and hot press, bright and airy living/ dining room with stunning sea views, new fully fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom with sea views and ensuite, a second double bedroom and family bathroom. A large balcony accessed by all principle room creates a perfect place to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’ while enjoying the views over Dublin Bay. The development also boasts a roof top garden with panoramic views.
Clearwater Cove is a very private apartment complex approached through electric gates with all communal areas well-maintained and cared for. There is a beautiful communal garden which is available to residents.
Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire are just a short stroll away offering a varied array of amenities and facilities including specialist and boutique shops, renowned restaurants, shopping centres, churches, pubs and cafes.
There is an excellent transport system available on the doorstep with a regular bus service close by and Salthill DART Station is a five minute walk away making ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas hassle free. Within close proximity are a range of recreational activities including tennis, rugby and football clubs and the four yacht clubs.
- Entrance Hallway (3.8m x 2.8m)
- with laminate wood flooring, large hot press, large storage unit and intercom
- Living Room (6.3m x 4.2m)
- with laminate wood flooring, fireplace with surround, double doors to a Juliet balcony and doors to the balcony with stunning sea views overlooking the West Pier and door to
- Kitchen (3.4m x 2m)
- with an extensive range of new wall and floor units, electric hob, integrated oven, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, countertop, extractor hood, laminate wood flooring and door out onto the balcony
- with tiled floor overlooking the West Pier with panoramic sea views
- Shower Room (1.7m x 1.6m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, shower, w.c., wash hand basin with storage under, wall mounted heater and extractor fan
- Master Bedroom (4.7m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes, door out to the balcony, double doors to a Juliet balcony, dual aspect room with stunning views over the West Pier and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with shower insert, wash hand basin, w.c. and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.4m)
- with with built in wardrobes and door out to the balcony
BER No. 111946059
Energy Performance Indicator: 246.85
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.