- • Highly desirable and convenient location
- • Overall floor area of approximately 37sq.m (398sq.ft)
- • Service charge approximately €1,005 per annum
- • Ample secure communal off street car parking behind electric gates
- • Electric storage heating
- • Lift access
- • Close to excellent local shopping at Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown
- • Superb transport facilities with a regular bus service and Salthill DART Station within a short stroll away
Clearwater Cove is a very private apartment development approached via electric gates with all communal areas well-maintained and cared for by a highly efficient and effective management company. The apartment further benefits from lift access and secure communal off street car parking.
The villages of Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire are only a short walking distance away offering a wide variety of amenities including specialist shops, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, shopping centres, churches and pubs. There is an excellent public transport system available on the doorstep including Salthill DART Station and numerous bus routes offering ease of access to and from the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a range of recreational activities including golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs along with a number of sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and marina. The seafront offers many interesting walks.
- Entrance Hall (3.2m x 1.2m)
- with ceiling coving, electric storage heater, electric fuse board, intercom to front door and storage cupboard
- Bathroom (1.4m x 1.9m)
- with partially tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with Triton T40I booster pump electric shower and shelved hot press with water tank
- Bedroom (3.7m x 2.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Living Room (4.2m x 3.3m)
- with feature fireplace with timber mantle, slate surround and hearth and electric fire insert, double doors out to the south facing balcony and archway through to the
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.2m)
- with tiled splashback, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, Indesit electric oven, Indesit electric four ring hob with electric extractor fan over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Whirlpool washing machine and Whirlpool fridge/freezer
The communal gardens and grounds are well-maintained with ample secure communal off street car parking available. The apartment enjoys a balcony area overlooking the communal gardens. There is a beautiful rooftop garden with spectacular views over Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Dublin Bay.
BER No. 110605516
Energy Performance Indicator: 365.95
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.