- South-facing third floor one-bedroom apartment set in attractively landscaped grounds
- Highly sought-after award winning O’Mahony Pike development
- Well-presented, bright accommodation
- Generous winter garden
- Direct private access to the LUAS
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Direct lift access to designated car parking
- Convenient location adjacent to local amenities and within easy access of Ballsbridge, Dundrum Town Centre and the City Centre
- Video intercom
- Floor area approximately 53 sq.m/570 sq.ft.
- Management Company: Petra Management Services Ltd.
- Service Charge: Approx. €1,700 per annum
Apartment 55 is a recently redecorated apartment extending to approximately 53 sq.m.(570 sq.ft.) comprising living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, store room and feature winter garden. The apartment also enjoys direct lift access to designated underground car parking.
Mount Saint Anne’s is a deservedly popular and highly sought-after residential development off Milltown Road, within walking distance of neighbourhood shops and amenities together with the added benefit of private gated access to the Milltown LUAS station, providing an effortless commute to Dublin City Centre and both UCD and Trinity College are a short commute away.
- Reception Hall (1.05m x 3.60m)
- with timber floor, hot press and video intercom.
- Living Room (3.60m x 5.65m)
- with timber floor, floor to ceiling window with a south westerly aspect, arch to
- Kitchen (2.35m x 2.30m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, granite worktop with four ring electric Neff hob, Neff oven and Neff extractor hood over, one bowl sink unit, tiled splashback, built in fridge freezer, larder unit, tiled floor and door to
- Utility / Store room
- with tiled floor and worktop, plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom (3.50m x 3.25m)
- with a good range of built in wardrobes, timber floor and window overlooking the winter garden.
- Winter Garden (3.60m x 1.70m)
- with tiled floor.
- bath with shower over, whb, wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
BER No. 100235761
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.15 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.