- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- South West Balcony
- Secure underground parking
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Superb location
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Beautifully presented interior
- Spacious accommodation approx. 51 sq.m. / 549 sq.ft.
- Service Charge - €1,800 per annum
No. 54 offers superbly presented and well laid out accommodation, extending to approximately. 51 sq.m. / 549 sq.ft. and comprises an entrance hallway, utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, spacious storage room, bright living room with kitchen off and access to the south west facing balcony, main bedroom and bathroom. The property is further benefited by secure underground parking for one car. Outside, the development boasts landscaped communal grounds with mature trees, shrubs, flowerbeds and feature fountain.
Bloomfield Park is an exceptionally popular development in this much sought-after area in the heart of Donnybrook. Bloomfield Avenue is a superb location within walking distance of a myriad of amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of specialist shops, restaurants and pubs in both Donnybrook and Ranelagh village, Dublin City Centre is also close by. There are an abundance of excellent local schools in the area including Muckross Park College, Gonzaga, Sandford Park, and St. Mary’s National School, Belmont Avenue. Third level colleges such as UCD, Trinity College and The Royal College of Surgeons are also easily accessed with regular bus services along Morehampton Road.
- Reception Hall (3.54m x 1.00m)
- with very fine marble tiled flooring, attractive wall-paper and door to
- Utility Area
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer and houses the gas fired boiler.
- Storage Unit
- Essential and spacious storage room.
- Main Bathroom
- comprising bath with shower over, whb, wc, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom (2.84m x 3.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes and door leading to
- spans the width of the apartment and overlooking communal grounds.
- Living Room (6.18m x 3.82m)
- with floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking the communal grounds, attractive lined oak flooring, with door also leading to the balcony and open arch to
- Kitchen (1.80m x 2.56m)
- fitted with range of overhead press and drawer units, Neff integrated dishwasher, Neff oven with four ring ceramic Neff hob and stainles steel extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, attractive granite work surface, tiled floor and integrated microwave.
BER No. 107365033
Energy Performance Indicator: 129.61 kWh/m2/yr.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.