- Bright, spacious generously proportioned accommodation
- Presented in excellent decorative order
- Close to a wide range of facilities and amenities
- Regular bus service at the entrance to the development and access to the N11 and M50 within a short commute
- Floor Area approximately 77 sq.m (830 sq.ft.)
- Service Charge approximately €2030 per annum
This impressive ground floor two bedroom apartment which extends to approximately 77 sq.m. (830 sq.ft.) is presented to a high standard throughout. The wonderful open plan living/dining room has double folding doors opening out onto the terrace, which in turn has attractive views overlooking the communal area. A partition wall separates the kitchen from the living/dining room.
The two bedrooms are of impressive sizes. The generous hall has a cloak room and hotpress and the bathroom has a shower/ bath.
The property is very well situated adjacent to the Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Fitness Centre and is located within a short walk of the facilities of Killiney shopping centre. The N11 with the QBC is easily accessible from Johnstown Road and this in turn gives ease of access to the M50 interchange at Cherrywood. A regular bus service is literally at the entrance to the development. The leisure and recreational amenities are in abundance with the many scenic walks over Dalkey, Killiney Hills and by the seafront a short commute away and there is a wide selection of golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs in the immediate area.
- Entrance Hallway (4.5m x 1.3m)
- with semi-solid wood oak flooring, cloakroom, hot press and intercom
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes, television point and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bathroom (2m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with shower insert, w.c., wash hand basin, shaving socket, extractor fan and wall mounted mirror
- Living Room (8m x 3.4m)
- with semi-solid oak flooring, gas fire, television point, wall to floor windows overlooking the communal grounds with double doors out onto a decked patio and opens into the
- Kitchen (2m x 4.5m)
- with wall and floor units, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, Neff extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
BER No. 112943311
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.98
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.