- Double glazed windows throughout
- Designated parking space
- Superb residential location beside Rathfarnham Village
- Excellent bus routes to Dublin City Centre
- Accommodation of approximately 44sqm (473 sq ft)
- Additional shed ideal for extra storage
- Service Charge of approximately €1400 per annum.
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (1.15m x 2.99m)
- with storage unit.
- Bedroom: (2.65m x 3.77m)
- with a range of built in sliderobe wardrobes and picture window overlooking the communal gardens.
- Living & Dining Area: (4.85m x 3.23m)
- large open plan area with open fire and marble surround, large window overlooking the communal gardens.
- Kitchen: (1.98m x 2.52m)
- with a range of built in cupboards and units, free standing Indesit washing machine, Creda fan oven and grill and a Creda electric hob with a Beko half and half fridge freezer.
- Bathroom: (2.07m x 1.88m)
- is fully tiled throughout with w.c, w.h.b. with Triton T90XR electric shower and bath.
To the front there is a designated car parking space with ample off street parking, there is also the added benefit of an additional shed ideal for extra storage and communal grounds and surrounding development are excellently maintained and Rathfarnham Castle park and playground are on your doorstep.
BER No. 102609831
Energy Performance Indicator: 624.62 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.