- Highly convenient location a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green.
- Bright accommodation extends to approximately 43sqm/463sqft
- Secure underground parking for one car
- Feature corner window in living room with a pleasant south facing aspect looking down Harcourt Terrace towards the Royal Canal.
- Dublin Bike Station and two LUAS stops easily accessed at Charlemont and Harcourt.
- St. Stephens Green, Ranelagh and Donnybrook are easily accessed
- Electric storage heating
- Management Company: Wyse
- Service Charge: Approx. €2,300.25 per annum
Benefitting from both south and westerly sun Apt.5, will appeal to first time buyers, downsizers, investors or a those seeking a perfect city pied á terre. It is ideally positioned on the first floor. This brick-fronted apartment development benefits from important underground secure parking.
The bright accommodation extends to approximately 43sqm/463sqft and comprises an open plan kitchen/living room with feature corner window, spacious bedroom accessed through double doors and shower room.
The development is superbly located on Adelaide Road, an unrivalled location convenient to all the amenities Dublin City Centre has to offer including an array of restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels and entertainment venues such as the National Concert Hall and the Gaiety Theatre. St. Stephens Green & Grafton Street are all located within a 5-minute walk and surrounding offices include Arthur Cox, Deloitte, Investec, Barclays, Aercap and Aviva.
The area is extremely well served by a host of public transport facilities including Dublin Bus routes and Dublin Bike stations located within close proximity and the LUAS green line accessed at Charlemont and Harcourt both within a minutes’ walk.
- Open plan Kitchen/ Living Room (4.00m x 6.25m)
- (overall measurement).
- fitted with range of presses, cupboards, display cabinets, worktop, splash-back, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with oven underneath and extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge, south-facing picture window looking up Harcourt Terrace and opening into
- Living Space
- with intercom feature corner window, fireplace with brick surround and raised painted brick hearth.
- Storage Cupboard
- Bedroom (2.60m x 3.80m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- with large, step-in tiled shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
BER No. 110825106
Energy Performance Indicator: 63.11 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.