- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Bright spacious accommodation of approximately 91sq.m (980sq.ft)
- Designated parking space and ample visitor parking
- Management Company – Killiney Towers Management Ltd. with service charge of approximately €2,000 per annum
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of Glenageary DART Station and the villages of Dalkey, Glasthule and Sandycove
- Electric security barrier operational at night
- Large additional storage press in the hall
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
This light infused spacious apartment benefits from wonderfully proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 91sq.m (980sq.ft) and has been tastefully presented representing a turnkey walk into situation for the purchaser. There are generous storage presses on the landing outside the apartment and one designated car parking space along with ample visitor car parking spaces. The apartment briefly comprises three double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room and south facing balcony.
The highly regarded and very convenient location of this property will be of major interest to many being positioned close to Dalkey, Glasthule, Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire with every conceivable amenity available including local and boutique shops, a selection of shopping centres, churches, pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Public transport facilities are within easy reach with Glenageary DART Station only a short stroll down the road and regular bus routes offering ease of access to the City Centre and surrounding areas. There are pleasant walks over Killiney and Dalkey Hills and along the seafront only a short distance away and there are a host of recreational and leisure facilities available close by including Killiney Golf Club, Glenageary & Sandycove Lawned Tennis Clubs and fitness centres at Fitzpatrick’s Castle and Westwood in Dun Laoghaire just to mention a few.
- Reception Hall (7.3m x 1.03m)
- with dark oak timber effect floor, window overlooking the side, ceiling coving, door to storage area which houses the hot water boiler and the gas fired central heating boiler and timers, further storage, telephone alcove, intercom to front and cupboard over that houses the fuse board
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 2.55m)
- with dark oak timber effect floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 3.6m)
- with dark oak timber effect floor, a range of built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front
- Sitting/Dining Room (5.6m x 4.18m)
- with dark oak timber effect floor, ceiling coving, a raised electric fire, built in shelving either side of the chimney breast for excellent storage, television point and double glazed double folding door opening out to the patio area benefitting from the southerly sun
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 3.96m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes with built in chest of drawers, television point and cupboards over
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.7m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, heated towel rail, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, extractor, w.c. and step in tiled Mira Elite electric shower
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.25m x 2.75m)
- with dark oak timber effect floor, a range of fitted off white high gloss kitchen with presses, drawers, worktops, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi stainless steel fitted oven with Electrolux four ring hob over, stainless steel splashback, Bosch extractor, Beko fridge/freezer, integrated Baumatic microwave, pull out larder press, integrated Siemens dishwasher and Hotpoint washer/dryer set in behind cupboard doors
This popular renowned development is extremely well cared for and residents can enjoy beautiful manicured gardens. There is a designated car parking space along with ample visitor parking.
BER No. 109571760
Energy Performance Indicator: 347.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.