- Fifth floor 1 bedroom apartment
- Approx. 56 sq. m / 602 sq. ft excluding balcony 15 sq. m / 164 sq. ft
- Electric heating.
- In turn key condition
- Car parking in basement
- Hallway (3.4m x 3.34m)
- Fuse box. Intercom. Heating controls
- Storage press
- Large storage area
- Hot Press
- Spacious storage area with water tank
- Bedroom (4.5m x 3.26m)
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes. Window overlooking balcony. Door to balcony
- Bathroom (1.9m x 2.63m)
- Bath with shower attachment. Tiled floors and part tiled walls. Wash hand basin. W.C. Extractor fan
- Sitting Room (5.5m x 4.02m)
- Spacious light filled room with floor to ceiling windows and door to balcony
- Kitchen (3.22m x 1.84m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with high gloss presses. Sink unit and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Washing machine. Built in oven with 4 ring ceramic hob with extrator fan. Integrated dish washer. Fridge freezer. Tiled floor.
- Balcony (7.35m x 2.1m)
- Great views from the balcony across Dublin city with partial sea views and views of the Dublin mountains. This sis a great out door space, ideal for alfresco entertaining or dining.
BER No. 101594075
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.59 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.