- Bright two bedroom third floor corner apartment
- Superb modern condition throughout
- Sunny south and west orientation
- Large wrap around balcony
- Extra storage unit in the basement
- Private secure location with 24 hour security
- Centralised gas fired central heating system
- Energy efficient BER
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Designated underground car space and visitor spaces
- Management fee approx. €1,830 per annum
- Floor area approx. 105 sq m (1,130 sq. ft.)
This property's south west orientation provides a wonderful light filled interior which is well-proportioned with hardwood flooring throughout and briefly consists of an entrance hall, large living/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. There is excellent storage throughout together with designated underground car space and parking for visitors.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including numerous schools, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre. UCD Belfield is a short stroll away. This property is also located close to the city centre, Donnybrook, Clonskeagh, Ranelagh and Dundrum village.
- Reception Hall: (9.1m x 1.37m)
- with very fine oak timber flooring, recessed lighting. Doors to walk in storage unit with built in shelving and second walk in airing cupboard / storage unit, alarm panel.
- Living/Dining Area: (6.33m x 7.35m)
- with attractive oak timber flooring, picture windows overlooking the front and side that enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine and door to balcony.
- Kitchen: (5.00m x 3.35m)
- open plan kitchen fitted with a range of walnut overhead press & drawer units and quartz worktop, Siemens stainless steel oven, four ring induction Siemens hob with extractor over, undercounter stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave, picture window to side and oak timber flooring.
- A large wrap around south west facing balcony offering great privacy and seclusion.
- Master Bedroom: (3.00m x 5.15m)
- with excellent range of built in fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite: (2.55m x 1.60m)
- with wash hand basin, w.c., step in double shower, marble tiled floor and part marble tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.89m x 2.81m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 1.79m)
- bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., cream marble tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- A particular feature to the development is the manicured communal gardens with green areas, large flower beds and cobble lock pathways throughout together with an attractive fountain in the main garden. There is secure underground parking and street parking spaces for visitors.
BER No. 113107023
Energy Performance Indicator: 56.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.