- Top floor apartment with valuted ceilings
- Approx. 64 sq. m / 688 sq. ft
- Views of Irelnads eye and Howth harbour from Sitting room
- Stunning modern kitchen
- LED lighting throughout
- Car parking
- Gas heating.
- Double glazed windows.
The location is second to none, close to Howth Village and Harbour which is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors. There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with sailing and golf being amongst the most popular. There are numerous local shops, cafes, market and some of the best restaurants to be found on the North side of Dublin. The many bars offer excellent dining experiences also so you are spoilt for choice when considering your dining options. A regular bus service to the city (31) passes the door and the DART provides ease of access to the capital and beyond. Up the Hill is the summit and the world famous Cliff Walks. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers. It’s no wonder that Howth has become one of the most visited places in Ireland.
- Hallway (4.8m x 1.3m)
- Large hallway with Hot press. Fusebox
- Bedroom 1 (Main) (4.67m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobes. Ensuite with shower and W.C window.
- Bedroom 2 (2.22m x 4.67m)
- Builkt in wardrobe
- Bathroom (2.26m x 1.7m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. W.C. Wash hand basin. Skylight. Tiled floor and walls.
- Kitchen area
- The kitchen is fully fitted with presses and drawers. There is a wood counter top and tile splash back. Ceramic sink unit and drainer. Velux window. Integrated fridge frezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dish washer. Bin recepticle. Indesit oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Tiled floor
- Living Room (7.64m x 3.17m)
- Large room with kitchen area to one side. Bay window with views of Howth harbour, Ireland's eye and lambay island.
BER No. 111060125
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.