- Excellent Location approx. 20 Minutes’ drive to Cork city centre
- Spacious living area
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- Designated parking
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, open plan dining/living room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one en-suite and a family bathroom. The property is in immaculate condition throughout having been well cared for by the current owner. This home is decorated to a high quality and the finish is neutral in tone both in the choice of carpets and tiling. The sale of the property includes all fixtures and fittings.
Amenities on the doorstep include: Barry Collins SuperValu, Dunne Stores, Lidl and the popular Carrigaline Court Hotel. The property also benefits from a selection of quality primary and secondary schools located close by.
The apartment comes with one designated parking space with additional parking catered for within the complex.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.8m x 1.1m)
- Welcoming and bright, fully carpeted. Hot press and storage cupboard.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.5m)
- Fitted high gloss white kitchen to include floor and eye level units tastefully tiled over extensive worktop space with glass splash back at hob. Single drainer sink unit, fitted appliances to include: Fridge, freezer, cooker, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fully tiled floor.
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room (7.8m x 4.0m)
- The dining area is strategically located off the kitchen area and tucked away to allow for an extensive living room. With wood flooring running between and accentuating the combined spaces. Electric feature fireplace from a local point to the living room. A wall of glazing incorporating double patio doors, this living room is well placed for permanent use. The patio beyond is sheltered and opens into the large lawned shared gardens.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.5m)
- A fine master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in slide robes and fully carpeted.
- En-suite (2.6m x 2.3m)
- Four-piece white suite with bath, enclosed shower unit, wash basin and w.c. Fully tiled in neutral tones with quality tiling.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.1m)
- Another fine double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Door leading to the garden beyond. Fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Three piece white suite with enclosed shower unit. Fully tiled.
The apartment is accessed through a coded front door to a central shared lobby. The property has the benefit of a dedicated parking space and a rear communal green which can be accessed via bedroom two and the living room.
BER No. 100773274
Energy Performance Indicator: 144.46 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.