- Spacious one bedroom apartment in excellent location
- Accommodation extends to approximately 55sqm/592sq.ft
- One underground car parking space
- Large south west facing balcony
- Views towards the Dublin Mountains
- Under floor gas fired heating.
- Walking distance to the DART and QBC Bus Route
The accommodation extends to approximately 51sqm/549sq.ft and comprises entrance hall, storage press, hot press, large living room/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, generous double bedroom and contemporary bathroom. Ideal for first time buyers, downsizers, investors or a perfect city pied a terre.
Elm Park is ideally located on Merrion Road close to the Merrion Gates, Sandymount Strand for leisurely strolls and convenient to all the amenities of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Blackrock. Elm Park Golf Club, St. Vincent’s Hospital and The University College Dublin campus are nearby. It is within walking distance of Dublin’s Embassy Belt at Ailesbury Road and also the RDS and Aviva Stadium. Public transport includes the DART line and the QBC Bus Route which provides easy access to the city offering an abundance of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
- Entrance Hall (1.90m x 2.65m)
- (average measurement) with solid oak timber flooring, door to storage room and door to
- with storage and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom (1.82m x 2.20m)
- with tiled floor and tiled walls, whb, wc, bath with shower over and recessed lighting.
- Living/Dining Area (5.55m x 4.10m)
- open plan, to include floor-to-ceiling window, solid oak timber flooring and sliding door to
- Winter Garden (1.75m x 9.63m)
- to include decking and views overlooking the Dublin Mountains.
- Kitchen (1.85m x 2.90m)
- to include tiled floors, tiled splash back, range of overhead units and drawers, polished granite worktop surface, Neff oven with Neff four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan over, single stainless steel unit, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom (4.10m x 4.25m)
- (average measurement) with carpeted floors, fitted wardrobes, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to winter garden.
BER No. 100935667
Energy Performance Indicator: 99.57
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.