- Ground floor apartment with south facing orientation from the living room
- Bright well-proportioned internal accommodation extending to approximately 70 sqm (753 sqft)
- Well-maintained apartment complex
- Close proximity to the LUAS and M50 interchange at Cherrywood
- Service charge of approximately €1,320 per annum
- Electric storage heating
- Blinds, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Surface parking for two cars
The bright and well-proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 70 sqm (753 sqft) and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, two generously sized double bedrooms with the master being en suite and a family bathroom.
The property is likely to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike.
The location of this excellent property will be of great interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Cabinteely area close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, two supermarkets, Dunnes at Cornelscourt and Tesco in Ballybrack, as well as being only a short commute away from Cabinteely, Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire with all they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget Park both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities including Loughlinstown Leisure Centre with pool, gym and pitches.
Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 145 and 84X bus routes available on the N11 QBC passing the door and the LUAS at Cherrywood Business Park a short stroll away. Access to the national arterial road network is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway and the M50 providing ease of access to the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Lobby (1.8m x 1.7m + 2m x 0.9m)
- with intercom to front door, shelved hot press, enclosed fuse box
- Living/Dining Room (4.3m x 5.3m)
- with fireplace, built in shelving units either side of the window, television and telephone points
- Kitchen (3.3m x 2.4m)
- with a range of integrated appliances, fridge/freezer, Baumatic extractor fan, hob and oven, Neff dishwasher and Indesit washer/dryer
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 2.7m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with extractor fan, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin and built in storage press
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear and built in wardrobes
- with bath, extractor fan, w.c. and wash hand basin
BER No. 107752842
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com