- High Ceilings
- Low Density Development
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Secure Designated Parking Space
- Ideal location within walking distance of:
- The Botanic Gardens
- Glasnevin Village
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Total floor area approx. 67 sq.m (721 sq.ft)
Located just off Griffith Avenue, one of the most appealing residential locations in Dublin the development is serviced by a host of shops, restaurants, leisure and sporting facilities. There is a range of well-established schools in the area. The picturesque Botanic Gardens and Griffith Park are within walking distance while The Bon Secours Hospital, DCU and St Patrick's Training College are also close by. The location is convenient to Dublin City Centre and is well served by public transport. There is an excellent road network with easy access to the M50 Motorway, the M1 and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (1.42m x 3.42m)
- The entrance hallway features high ceilings and large storage press and hot press. Wooden flooring.
- Living/Dining Room: (4.13m x 4.46m)
- This wonderful open plan space is flooded with natural light and features high ceilings, it provides ample living and dining space. A door allows access onto a private terrace.
- Kitchen: (2.39m x 2.71m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of shaker style wall and floor units. There is an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One: (2.60m x 4.47m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with high ceilings, built in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Bedroom Two: (2.66m x 3.36m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and high ceilings.
- En-Suite: (1.75m x 3.49m)
- The large en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround and tiled flooring.
- Bathroom: (2.39m x 2.54m)
- The large bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment, tiled surround and tiled flooring.
BER No. 110919602
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.