- Secure designated underground parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Service charge of approximately €2,100per annum
- Bright well-proportioned internal accommodation extending to approximately 70sq.m (753sq.ft)
- Balcony offering sea views
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Direct lift access to all floors including underground car park
- Within a few minutes’ walk of DART, bus and Aircoach
- Within walking distance of Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Monkstown Village
The excellent development offers communal gardens to the rear and underground car parking with direct lift access to all floors all within a short stroll of the DART, seafront and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre. This location will be of major interest to those seeking a marine/coastal lifestyle being within minutes’ walk of Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its four yacht clubs, extensive marina and two piers as well as the People’s Park with its hugely popular farmer’s market every Sunday.
Apt. 30 Harbour Court is within walking distance of Dun Laoghaire Town Centre with its wide range of amenities and facilities including two shopping centres, IMC 12 Screen Cinema, restaurants, pubs and specialist shops in Monkstown Village with its boutique style shops, cafes, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin including Salt at Avoca. Public transport couldn’t be better with Dun Laoghaire DART Station on the doorstep offering quick access to Dublin City Centre. The Aircoach services Dublin Airport on the hour from the Royal Marine Hotel and the N11 and M50 arterial road networks are all within easy reach.
- Reception Hall
- with ceiling coving, centre roses and digital alarm
- which is plumbed for washing machine with press units and tiled floor
- Living/Dining Area (5.4m x 4.2m)
- with doors out to a balcony with sea views, ceiling coving, centre roses and video entry phone
- Kitchen (3.6m x 2m)
- with an excellent range of cream floor and wall high gloss units, granite worktops, Bosch oven with four ring electric Bosch hob, extractor over, integrated microwave, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the rear and communal gardens with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes, window overlooking the communal gardens and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower and heated towel rail
- with fully tiled walls and floor, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., heated towel rail and wash hand basin
BER No. 109364703
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.17 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.