- Ground floor two bedroom own hall door apartment
- Close to amenities at Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Ranelagh
- Car parking behind electronic gates
- Floor area 66 sq.m (710 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent walks along the Dodder
- Quiet gated development
- Service Charge: €1,600 per annum.
Donnybrook Court is a highly sought after development located within a short walk of Donnybrook with recreational amenities at Herbert Park nearby. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its proximity to host of shopping and sporting amenities in the immediate area and its ease of access to Ranelagh and Dublin City Centre.
- Reception Hall (1.25m x 5.7m)
- with storage unit, hotpress and door leading to
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.5m)
- fitted with a range press and drawer units, single drainage stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fridge, oven with four ring hob and extractor over, tiled splashback and gas fired boiler.
- Living Room (3.7m x 2.55m)
- with ceiling coving, timber fireplace with slate surround and hearth, gas coal effect fire and windows to rear and side.
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3.25m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2 (2.13m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and window to side.
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with telephone shower and part tiled walls.
BER No. 109044669
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com