- Highly desirable and convenient location
- Overall floor area of approximately 63sq.m (680sq.ft)
- Electric storage heating
- Lift access
- One designated underground car parking space
- Excellent local shopping at Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown
- Superb transport facilities with a regular bus service and Salthill DART Station within a short stroll away
- Service charge approximately €1,800 per annum
The apartment itself is bright and airy and presented in turnkey condition. The accommodation extends to approximately 63sq.m (680sq.ft) that includes two double bedrooms, the master en suite, a bathroom, a living/dining room and a well equipped kitchen.
The villages of Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire are only a short walking distance away offering a wide variety of amenities including specialist shops, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, shopping centres, churches and pubs. There is an excellent public transport system available on the doorstep including Salthill DART Station and numerous bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a range of recreational activities including golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs along with a number of sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina. The seafront offers many beautiful walks.
- Entrance Hallway (1m x 3m + 0.9m x 2.6m)
- with enclosed fuse board and shelved hot press
- Living/Dining Room (3.4m x 6.3m)
- with feature timber marble fireplace with slate hearth and electric fire insert, recessed lighting, windows overlooking the communal gardens and archway through to the
- Kitchen (3.9m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, a range of Shaker style fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled mosaic splashback, integrated Bosch oven, Siemens four ring hob with extractor over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Electrolux slime line dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1 (4.7m x 2.5m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.6m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, partially mosaic tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, step in shower and electric heater
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with telephone shower over and electric heater
The communal gardens and grounds together with the rooftop garden are well-maintained and also benefitting from one designated secure underground car parking space.
BER No. 110737491
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.9 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.