- Located in popular well-maintained development
- Particularly bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 87.4sq.m (940sq.ft)
- Designated parking and ample visitor car parking
- Management Company – Killiney Towers Management Ltd with a service charge of approximately €2,000 per annum
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Electric security barrier which operates at night time providing additional security
- Excellent storage throughout with store cupboard in hallway
- Within walking distance of Dalkey, Glasthule, Sandycove and Glenageary
- Within a short stroll of Glenageary DART Station
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The location would be difficult to better being within walking distance of the Heritage Town of Dalkey with its wide array of boutique style shops, restaurants, pubs as well as being within striking distance of all the amenities that are available at nearby Glasthule and Dun Laoghaire with shopping centres, churches, IMC Cinema and some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants. Public transport links are extremely convenient being within close proximity of Glenageary DART Station and a short stroll from many bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 motorway is also close at hand opening up the national road network and allowing ease of access to the airport.
There are a wide range of beautiful walks within the location including those over Killiney and Dalkey hills along with peaceful walks along the seafront and piers at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire. For the sports enthusiast the list is endless to include Killiney Golf Club, Glenageary and Sandycove Tennis Club and the leisure centre facilities available at Fitzpatrick’s Castle as well as Westwood in Dun Laoghaire to mention just a few.
- Reception Hall (1.6m x 6.8m)
- with door to boiler room housing the gas fired central heating boiler with timer, hot press with lagged cylinder, dual immersion unit with timer, cupboards over and storage under, storage press unit with cupboards over and further storage shelf with mirror, telephone point and intercom to front door
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.9m x 4.8m)
- with glazed door opening in, fitted with a range of press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, cupboards, worktops, Hotpoint electric hob with Hotpoint stainless steel oven under, Sieg chimney effect stainless steel extractor over, Indesit washer/dryer, integrated Hotpoint slim line dishwasher, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Hotpoint fridge/freezer, tiled splashback and lovely view out over the grounds
- Sitting Room (4.1m x 5.1m)
- with glazed door opening in, large picture window overlooking the front, television point and marble fireplace open fire with stone hearth
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4.25m)
- with built in wardrobes with cupboards over and a range of standalone sliding wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- with bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, w.c., shelving, shaving socket and light
The property is located in this very well regarded development which benefits from beautifully manicured gardens and a designated car parking space along with ample visitor car parking.
BER No. 104059282
Energy Performance Indicator: 246.04kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.