- Spacious first floor, two bedroom apartment
- Quiet, mature block of only 32 apartments
- Bright, generous accommodation
- Two double bedrooms
- Sunny south east facing balcony
- Car parking
- Floor Area approx. 83sqm/893sqft
- Management company: Sky Property Management Ltd
- Service Charge: €2,600
Fortwilliam is a quiet, settled, exclusive development only 32 apartments built in the late 1970s. Apartment 25 has been well cared for over the years but would now benefit from updating and modernisation. It enjoys generous accommodation extending to approx. 83sqm/893sqft briefly comprising generous reception hall, large living room opening to a sunny balcony, separate kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
Fortwilliam enjoys a highly convenient location at the top of Mount Merrion Avenue adjacent to the QBC. It is within easy access of Blackrock Village with it’s wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants, pub, two shopping centres, seafront, and DART. Local amenities are available on the Stillorgan Road, and The Rise in Mount Merrion. The QBC provides ease of access to Dublin city centre.
- Entrance Hall (2.3m x 6.1m)
- overall. Cupboard with hot water tank.
- Shower Room
- with corner shower unit, w.c, w.h.b, power shower, tiled walls and tiled floor
- Living Room (4.35m x 5.2m)
- with large picture window and door to balcony, gas fire with brass surround.
- Kitchen (5.6m x 3.05m)
- with a range floor and eye level fitted presses units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, space for cooker, gas fired boiler, corner window, part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.45m)
- with built in wardrobes and large picture window
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.15m)
- with window overlooking balcony
BER No. 112420575
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.