- Located in exclusive gated development off Harbour Road
- Extensive communal grounds with glorious coastal views over Dublin Bay
- Secure car parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 81sq.m (870sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Within an enjoyable stroll of the delightful facilities available at Dalkey Town
- Service charge approximately €3,200 per year payable to MD Property Management
- Balcony overlooking attractive communal gardens
This attractive apartment is situated in the exclusive Bartra Rock development which is situated off Harbour Road in Dalkey between the Martello Tower and the sea. The development boasts extensive communal grounds with breath-taking sea views towards Dalkey Island and Howth. The location is tremendously convenient being within easy walking distance of the picturesque heritage town of Dalkey with its range of specialty shops, trendy eateries and popular pubs. Dalkey also has good transport facilities with the DART available close by and there is an Aircoach facility available at Fitzpatrick’s Castle in Killiney. Dun Laoghaire and Bullock Harbour are also within easy reach as are numerous scenic walks in the location including those over Dalkey and Killiney hills and of course those along the seafront. The M50 is also available close at hand opening up the national road network.
- Entrance Hallway (1.9m x 3.6m)
- with feature tiled floor, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, digital alarm security panel, door through to storage area with heating controls and door to shelved hot press with water cylinder and dual immersion
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin & heated towel rail
- Living/Dining Room (6.2m x 5m)
- with double doors opening in, intercom to front door, dual aspect with coastal views across Dublin Bay to Howth and over the communal gardens, feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset and timber surround, UPC point, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, door to balcony
- Balcony (1.1m x 3.7m)
- with tiled floor and views over the communal gardens and Martello Tower
- Kitchen Area (2.8m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the gardens and carpark, tiled floor, maple Shaker style kitchen fitted with a range of floor, eye level units and shelves, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, Zanussi washing machine, Neff oven with four ring gas hob, extractor hood over, under counter fridge, tiled splashback and houses the Prima F gas boiler
- Master Bedroom (3.5m x 4.2m)
- with recessed down lighting, picture window overlooking Dublin Bay with magnificent views across to Howth, fitted wardrobes and dressing table with mirror and shelves above and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, window either side, w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled step in Mira Event electric shower and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.7m)
- with fitted wardrobe and dressing table area with mirror over and window overlooking the carpark and Dublin Bay beyond
The property is nestled amongst attractive manicured communal gardens along the coast and there are unrivalled views across Dublin Bay towards Howth and to Dalkey Island. There is secure car parking and there are security gates to the front of the development.
BER No. 100821263
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.76 Kwh/m/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.