- Well presented second floor one bedroom apartment.
- Balcony overlooking the gardens and grounds.
- Video intercom to hall door.
- Highly convenient Dublin 4 location.
- Floor area approximately 49m² (525 sqft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Electric storage heating.
- Service Charge: €1,591 per annum.
The development enjoys a prime location in the heart of Ballsbridge benefitting from unparalleled convenience with local shops, restaurants and pubs on one’s doorstep. Recreational amenities are also close at hand with Herbert Park, the Royal Dublin Society (RDS) and the Aviva Stadium within easy access. The location is also well serviced by public transport with frequent bus services to the city centre and the Lansdowne DART station is a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.60m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen (1.80m x 2.70m)
- extremely well fitted with a good range of gloss press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob with oven beneath and extractor over, plumbed for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, glazed window overlooking the living room, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living / Dining Room (5.05m x 5.20m)
- with mock marble fireplace, door to sun terrace / balcony
- Balcony (2.60m x 1.90m)
- south east facing.
- Bedroom (2.70m x 4.55m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, mosaic tiled walls and tiled floor.
BER No. 102983921
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.02
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.