- Well presented second floor one bedroom apartment.
- Balcony overlooking the gardens and grounds.
- Video intercom to hall door.
- Highly convenient Dublin 4 location.
- Floor area approximately 49m² (525 sqft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Electric storage heating.
- Service Charge: €1,591 per annum.
The development enjoys a prime location in the heart of Ballsbridge benefitting from unparalleled convenience with local shops, restaurants and pubs on one’s doorstep. Recreational amenities are also close at hand with Herbert Park, the Royal Dublin Society (RDS) and the Aviva Stadium within easy access. The location is also well serviced by public transport with frequent bus services to the city centre and the Lansdowne DART station is a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.60m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen (1.80m x 2.70m)
- extremely well fitted with a good range of gloss press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob with oven beneath and extractor over, plumbed for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, glazed window overlooking the living room, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living / Dining Room (5.05m x 5.20m)
- with mock marble fireplace, door to sun terrace / balcony
- Balcony (2.60m x 1.90m)
- south east facing.
- Bedroom (2.70m x 4.55m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, mosaic tiled walls and tiled floor.
BER No. 102983921
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.02
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com