- Bright spacious second floor apartment.
- Magnificent location within One Beacon development.
- Private balcony overlooking courtyard area.
- Superbly presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
- Smart home technology.
- Mood lighting.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fully fitted kitchen with feature island unit and hob and feature sink unit.
- Double glazed windows.
- Lift to all floors.
- Designated car parking space.
- Floor Area: 74 sqm / 790 sq. ft.
The impressive accommodation includes entrance hallway, open plan living area with kitchen with all built in appliances, two double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite and a main bathroom.
One Beacon is the residential arm of the highly regarded up market Beacon Court development which is the anchor of all the residential development in the area and which is easily accessible to both Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages with a selection of retail and service outlets. The Carrickmines Retail Park, Central Park at Leopardstown and Dundrum Town Centre and Village with its choice of major retail stores, cinema, theatre, restaurants, and bars are also nearby. The M50 and LUAS are on the doorstep and Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Park, Beacon Hospital and Beacon Shopping Centre as well as the Clayton Hotel are all easily accessible.
- Reception Hall: (1.50m x 3.85m)
- with tiled floor and door to storage cupboards and hot press / airing cupboard.
- Living/Dining: (5.25m x 3.50m)
- with recessed lighting, floor to ceiling windows overlooking courtyard and door to balcony.
- Kitchen: (3.50m x 2.90m)
- with extensive range of built in units with storage presses, hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and porcelain tiled floors.
- Master Bedroom: (5.00m x 2.70m)
- with extensive range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite:
- with marble tiled step in shower, with WC, WHB, recessed lighting and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (4.05m x 2.50m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.05m)
- with bath with jacuzzi and shower attachment, WC, WHB, tiled floor and part tiled wall and recessed lighting.
- Balcony: (5.80m x 0.95m)
- with decked flooring overlooking internal courtyard within the development.
BER No. 113537096
Energy Performance Indicator: 116.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.