- Bright accommodation extending to approximately 45sq.m (474.sq.ft)
- Electric storage heating
- Private gated development well situated close to the city centre
- Double glazed windows
Apartment 20 has been well maintained and is pleasantly positioned in the complex enjoying a southerly aspect. The accommodation extends to approximately 44sq.m (474.sq.ft) to include kitchen/living area, storage room, bedroom and main bathroom.
Ardee Court is a secure and gated development well situated within the city. There are an array of amenities close by such as shops, pubs, restaurants, Trinity College, NCAD, St. James’s Hospital, the Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital, Four Courts and St. Stephen’s Green.
- Entrance Hall
- with door to hot press.
- Storage Room (0.84m x 1.66m)
- Bedroom (2.65m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking Cork Street, built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (1.54m x 2.17m)
- Kitchen (2.47m x 3.29m)
- with partly tiled floor and walls, overhead and underneath storage units, fridge unit, Hot Point oven with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit and Zanussi washing machine.
- Living area (4.33m x 4.59m)
- with double doors opening onto a Juliet balcony.
BER No. 108912478
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org