- One secure car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Service charge approximately €1,600 per annum
- Lovely bright modern accommodation of approximately 61 sq.m(655 sq.ft)
- Very convenient and much sought after location
- Spacious sun terrace
- Integrated kitchen appliances, curtains and blinds included
The accommodation briefly comprises bright well-proportioned living/dining room with access to sun terrace which overlooks the communal gardens, kitchen, double bedroom with build in wardrobes and bathroom.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned on Marine Road adjacent to Dun Laoghaire DART Station, Eircoach and bus stop for numerous routes and the seafront. An easy walk to the centre of Dun Laoghaire leads to array of amenities including two shopping centres, specialist and boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, the Pavilion Theatre, Westwood Fitness Club, IMC cinema, The Lexicon library and The Royal Marine Hotel. Glasthule village and DART station are a easy 15 minute walk.
There is also a wide selection of recreational activities within easy reach which include rugby, soccer, GAA, bowling and tennis clubs along with the Marina and four yacht clubs for the sailing enthusiast. The east and west piers are ideal for pleasurable or brisk walks. Seapoint and Sandycove beach’s along with the well known Forty Foot bathing area are in close proximity.
- Reception Hall (5.2m x 1.18m)
- with video intercom to front, fitted mirror, digital security alarm unit, enclosed fuse board, recessed lighting, tiled floor and hot press with factory lagged water cylinder with dual immersion unit, water tank and pump
- Sitting/Dining Room (5.85m x 3.95m)
- with solid maple foor, gas fire with slate hearth, television point and sliding doors opening out to the
- Garden Level Terrace (4.35m x 2.45m)
- overlooks the very well-maintained common grounds behind the Pavilion Theatre
- Kitchen (2.4m x 2.7m)
- with tiled floor, Shaker maple press units, worktops, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi oven, Beko washing machine, Haier fridge, Whirlpool four ring gas fire with Delmore extractor fan over, tiled splashback and a broom cupboard with provision for fridge/freezer to be integrated into it
- Bathroom (2.35m x 2.4m)
- with slip proof screed floor, bath with Grohe power shower fitted over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., chrome heated towel rail, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, recessed lighting, extractor and large fitted mirror
- Bedroom (4.9m x 3.67m)
- with solid maple floor, excellent range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, panic button, television and telephone point and sliding glazed door that opens out to the front parking area
To the front there is a highly convenient designated surface car parking space and a bike storage area. There is a spacious sun terrace of approximately 4.35m x 2.45m (14’3” x 8’) accessed from the living/dining area overlooking the grounds.
BER No. 109968586
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.