- Well maintained development in a mature setting
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Attractive landscaped gardens and grounds
- Service charge of approximately €575 per quarter
- Condition of purchase is that the purchaser must be 55 years or older
- Electric storage heating installed
- Optional care management and catering services available
- Floor area of approximately 64 sq m (approx. 689 sq ft)
Accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading into a light infused open plan living/dining room with door into the bright southerly facing fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, storage room and a shower room. Located within a purpose built retirement development, Apt. 2 Maryland enjoys direct emergency link to Beechfield Nursing Home and offers both a sense of security while benefitting from independence within a small community.
Situated just off Shanganagh Road, Shankill Village is within walking distance with both an array of local amenities and facilities including many local and specialist shops, restaurants, churches and library. This is an ideal location being only a short distance from the N11 which gives direct access onto the M50 interchange and a regular bus service and the DART allow ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (1.3m x 1.1m)
- Living/Dining Room (7m x 3.7m)
- with intercom, telephone point, open fireplace with marble inset, hearth and timber mantle and door leading to the
- Kitchen (3.6m x 1.8m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, work surfaces, integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashback, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, integrated Zanussi electric oven, Siemens electric wall heater and dishwasher
- Inner Lobby (0.9m x 2.4m)
- with storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobes, vanity area and emergency alarm button
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobe, door to the communal rear garden and emergency alarm button
- Shower Room (2.7m x 1.8m)
- with step in Mira Sport electric shower, w.c. with storage above, wash hand basin and emergency alarm button
The property is surrounded by well-maintained communal gardens and grounds with plenty of off-street resident car parking.
BER No. 109374348
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.