- Spacious bright interior extending to approximately 67sqm (721sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Service charge €1,200pa
- A short walk to Blackrock village with all amenities and seafront
- Michael Smurfit school of Business and UCD Belfield nearby
- Outside area
Constructed in 1984 to the highest of standards, Avoca Court comprises just six apartments with communal car parking spaces. This spacious apartment extends to approximately 67sqm (721sqft) and includes two double bedrooms, a large living/dining room, a kitchen and bathroom. There are sliding doors from the living room leading out to a paved and gravel area to the front of the apartment complex.
Avoca Avenue is one of the most attractive roads in Blackrock, running from Blackrock village to Grove Avenue, mainly with large detached houses on their own grounds. This mature, quiet location is within easy distance of Blackrock village with its shopping centres, choice of boutiques, specialised shops and restaurants as well as the central city bus, dart services and the Aircoach. There are excellent amenities within the surrounding area including parks, tennis clubs, rugby clubs, and marine facilities in Dun Laoghaire harbour. University College Dublin campus at Belfield is close by and Michael Smurfit School of Business is only a stone’s throw away.
- Entrance Hall (5.6m x 1m)
- with ample storage and shelved hotpress.
- Living/Dining Room (6.9m x 3.6m)
- which runs dual aspect front to rear with ceiling coving, raised open fireplace with white marble hearth and inset, timber mantle, upc tv point and sliding patio door to the front.
- Kitchen (4.1m x 2.3m)
- with tiled checkerboard floor, tiled splashback, a range of cupboards and overhead units, single drainage stainless steel sink unit, integrated Powerpoint four ring gas hob with Novum extractor fan over, integrated Beko oven, plumbed for washing machine, Zanussi dishwasher, free standing Bosch fridge/freezer, louvered doors over a breakfast area opening into the dining area.
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with fitted shelving.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.7m)
- with part tiled walls, bath with telephone shower, w.c. and pedestal whb.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.5m)
- with a range of fitted sliderobes.
BER No. 103471264
Energy Performance Indicator: 327.24
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org