- Superb city centre location
- Two double bedrooms
- Floor area approximately 75sqm/807sqft
- Electric Storage Heating
- Bright spacious living room
- Timber sliding sash window
- Feature height ceilings throughout
- Intercom system
- Beautiful period features
- Service Charge - €1701.60
- Management Co - Benchmark
On entry to the building you are greeted by the original stairs and tall feature window looking over the developments internal courtyard servicing the apartments. The accommodation extends to approximately 75sqm/805sqft and comprises a large light filled living room illuminated by two East facing windows and separate kitchen/dining area. There are two double bedrooms with master en suite, family bathroom and hot press to include storage. The apartment further benefits from a communal roof garden with panoramic views across Dublin.
Ardee Street is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Kilmainham and St Stephen’s Green. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those seeking a city base. The property is only a short walk to Grafton Street, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Portobello, Smithfield and The Four Courts. Close by attractions include The Guinness Storehouse, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and Vicar Street. The property also benefits from the close proximity to St. James’s Hospital, Griffith College and the Royal College of Surgeons. The area is serviced by a number of bus routes connecting to the city centre and the surrounding suburban areas.
- Bedroom 1 (4.13m x 3.13m)
- average measurement. With two sliding sash windows, built-in wardrobe and door to
- comprising tiled floor, partly tiled walls, wc, whb and Triton electric shower
- Bedroom 2 (2.62m x 3.97m)
- with sliding timber sash window and built in wardrobes
- with tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, wc, whb and bath with shower over
- Living Room (4.81m x 5.21m)
- two large windows overlooking courtyard. Fireplace with electric fire with cast iron inset and slate surround. Door to
- Kitchen (2.30m x 4.45m)
- includes tiled flooring, window overlooking courtyard, a range of floor and wall cupboards, plumbed for washer / dryer, integrated oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan overhead, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.