- Oil fired central heating
- Service charge approximately €3,000 per annum
- Designated car parking space with additional visitor spaces
- Laundry facilities
- Storage lockup
- Stunning seafront position with views over Scotsman’s Bay towards Howth Head
- Floor area of approximately 86 sqm (925 sqft)
- Intercom system
- Prestigious highly regarded address
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Apt. 19 Seabank Court has been well-maintained and cared for over the years and offers a potential purchaser the chance to add their own taste and style to the property. Seabank Court is a highly regarded development with well-maintained grounds. This wonderful apartment benefits from excellent natural light with breath-taking sea views and extends to approximately 86 sqm (925 sqft) to include two generous bedrooms, a large living/dining room, a kitchen, bathroom and a walk-in storage room. The apartment is further enhanced by a designated car parking space and a storage area on the ground floor level.
The location could not be more convenient with a wide selection of excellent specialist shops and some of South County Dublin’s best restaurants, pubs and other amenities available in Sandycove and Glasthule villages. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is only a short walk away with its abundance of amenities and recreational facilities to include Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina, shopping centres, cinema and library. There are excellent public transport facilities available close by to include numerous bus routes and Sandy cove/Glasthule DART Station providing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (1.9m x 2.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Inner Hall (0.9m x 5.1m)
- with hot press with hot water tank
- with fuse board and shelving
- with w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, mirror and cupboards over, bath with telephone shower over, tiled floor, tiled walls, shaving socket and electric extractor fan
- Kitchen (3.1m x 2.95m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, free standing electric Beko oven and four ring hob, Thor washing machine, free standing LEC Turbo fridge/freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, door to oil fired central heating boiler and water tank and views over Scotsman's Bay
- Living/Dining Room (2.8m x 3m + 6m x 3.55m)
- with feature electric fireplace and door out to mosaic tiled balcony which overlooks Dublin Bay and across to Howth
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.1m)
- with a range of fitted mirrored sliderobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 3m)
- with a range of fitted mirrored sliderobes
There is a delightful balcony measuring approximately 1.4m x 2.8m (4’7” x 9’2”) which enjoys uninterrupted sea views across Scotsman’s Bay and out over Dublin Bay towards Howth. There is storage provided on the ground floor of the apartment block.
BER No. 110759958
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.