- Well-maintained development in a mature sylvan setting
- Within walking distance of Shankill Village and excellent transport services
- Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included
- Attractive landscaped gardens and grounds
- Service charge approximately €575 per quarter
- Condition of purchase is that a purchaser must be 55 years or older
- Catering service available
- Overall floor area approximately 64sq.m (690sq.ft)
Located within a purpose built retirement development, Apt. 18 enjoys direct emergency link to Beechfield Nursing Home and offers both a sense of security while benefitting from independence within a small community. A fantastic catering service can be availed of on a daily basis offering regular home cooked meals from the Nursing Home which in turn are delivered directly to your apartment upon request.
Situated just off Shanganagh Road, Shankill Village is within walking distance with both an array of local amenities and facilities including many local and specialist shops, restaurants, churches and pubs.
This is an ideal location being only a short distance from the N11 which gives direct access onto the M50 interchange and the regular bus service and the DART allow ease of access to the city centre.
- Entrance Hall (0.9m x 1.9m)
- with fuse board
- Inner Hall (1.7m x 1.8m)
- with intercom system to the front door and hot press with Economy 7 water heater
- Living/Dining Room (5.3m x 3.4m + 3.1m x 1.9m)
- with electric coal effect fire with marble inset and timber mantle, ceiling coving and door out to the westerly facing balcony
- Kitchen (3.6m x 1.8m)
- with a range of maple fronted fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, integrated electric Hotpoint oven, integrated electric Hotpoint four ring hob with Hotpoint extractor fan over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tiled splashbacks
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes, vanity area and intercom alarm system to the Nursing Home
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom (2.8m x 1.8m)
- with bath with Mira Elite electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, Dimplex electric heater and vanity unit
The property is surrounded by well-maintained communal gardens and grounds with plenty of off street car parking and the apartment further benefits from a westerly facing balcony of 3.4m x 1m (11’2” x 3’3”).
BER No. 107094120
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.87
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org