- Bright spacious accommodation of approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- Views out to Howth from the kitchen and sitting room
- Designated parking space (Number 00) and ample visitor parking
- Management Company – Killiney Towers Management Ltd. with service charge of approximately €2,000 per annum
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of Glenageary DART Station and the villages of Dalkey, Glasthule and Sandycove
- Electric security barrier operational at night
- Large additional storage press in the hall
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
The location would be difficult to better being within walking distance of the Heritage Town of Dalkey with its wide array of boutique style shops, restaurants, pubs as well as being within striking distance of all the amenities that are available in nearby Glasthule and Dun Laoghaire. It is very well served by public transport links with Glenageary DART Station a short stroll away together with many bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There is an Aircoach stop at Fitzpatrick’s Castle providing a direct route to Dublin Airport. The M50 motorway is also close at hand opening up the national road network.There are a wide range of beautiful walks close by including Killiney and Dalkey hills along with peaceful walks along the seafront and piers at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire.
- Reception Hall (7.3m x 1m)
- with separate storage press and double folding press opening to a shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and cupboards over
- with Vokera gas fired central heating boiler
- with cast iron bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, fitted mirror over, w.c., tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.8m x 2.5m)
- with Shaker style dark oak press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Hotpoint Future fridge, Indesit washer/dryer, Beko freezer, attractive picture window overlooking the car park with views of Howth, standalone cooker with four ring electric hob, double oven under, Whirlpool extractor over and tiled splashback
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.8m x 4.1m)
- with timber effect floor, large picture window overlooking the communal gardens and views out to Howth, natural marble stone open fireplace with stone hearth and television point
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, a very good range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, w.c., wash hand basin with mirror over, tiled floor, shaving socket and light and very good storage with cupboards over
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the front and a range of wardrobes with cupboards over
Killiney Towers is surrounded by manicured communal gardens, which are full of colour and mature planting. There is one designated car parking space (Number 00) along with ample visitor car parking.
BER No. 100553825
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.18
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.