- Secure gated development in the heart of Monkstown Village
- First floor apartment of approximately 68.5sq.m (737sq.ft)
- Tastefully presented décor throughout
- South facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- Brand new gas fired central heating boiler
- Service charge of approximately €2,100 per annum (Managing Agents – Sherry Fitzgerald) (Approximately €3,500 is due for upgrade works to the building)
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Monkstown Village is one of the most desirable locations to live in in South County Dublin. Monkstown Crescent is a stones’ throw away and has undergone a complete regeneration recently and now provides a host of excellent specialist boutique style shops and eateries including Avoca Food Market and Salt Café, the Elephant & Castle, Seagreen, Café du Journal and Howbert & Mays Garden Centre. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Blackrock offer further extensive shopping including the newly renovated Frascati Centre. There are a host of excellent recreational amenities close by including the two piers in Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown Fitness, Swimming & Leisure Club on Monkstown Avenue. There is a regular bus route running along Longford Place/Monkstown Crescent servicing the No. 7 bus route together with the DART at Salthill/Monkstown and the Aircoach providing a direct link with Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall (2.7m x 3.8m)
- with intercom system for the gate and front door, hot press with ventilated shelving housing the lagged hot water tank and cloaks cupboard with shelving for storage and coat hanging area
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 2.7m)
- with floor to ceiling window overlooking the front of the building, attractive plantation style shutters and floor to ceiling built in wardrobes that are shelved
- Kitchen (2.9m x 4.4m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, attractive cream wall and floor units, tiled splashback, half sized Indesit dishwasher, Indesit washer/dryer, Indesit four ring electric hob with Blanco extractor over, Indesit electric oven, free standing Indesit fridge/freezer, floor to ceiling window overlooking the front and cupboard housing the new gas fired Ideal Logic central heating boiler
- Sitting/Dining Room (6.9m x 2.9m (irregular shape))
- (irregular shape) with attractive chimney piece with gas coal effect fire inset and sliding door opening out onto a private balcony which overlooks the communal gardens
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 4.1m (irregular shape))
- (irregular shape) with floor to ceiling window overlooking the communal rear gardens, attractive plantation shutter and floor to ceiling built in wardrobes one of which is mirrored with cupboards over
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, corner step in Mira Sport shower and heated towel rail
Grosvenor House is situated just off Packenham Road and Longford Place. There are secure electric gates together with a pedestrian gate at the entrance. There is one designated car parking space to the front of the building and there is a pedestrian gate to the end of the development opening onto Monkstown Crescent. To the rear of the block there are wonderful landscaped communal gardens.
BER No. 108235680
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.96 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.