- Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating
- Burglar Alarm System With Digital Control Panel
- Audio Intercom To Main Entrance Door
- P.V.C. Double Glazed Windows and patio doors
- Splendid balcony with private view
- Convenient and Peaceful Residential Location off the N11 dual carriageway within walking distance of UCD.
- Booterstown Dart station is a 10 min walk.
- Service Charge €2,600
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a well-presented ground floor apartment, boasting well-appointed spacious accommodation (measuring 70sq.m/ 753sq.ft) with an peaceful and private outlook over the communal grounds. The generously proportioned accommodation throughout includes a large living/dining room with wood flooring, feature fireplace and door to the balcony, a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with picture windows (master en-suite) and main renovated bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a balcony enjoying a private vista across the meticulously maintained private grounds of this highly regarded development.
Seamount is a highly regarded and much sought after residential development enjoying a peaceful woodland setting, superbly located off the N11 dual carriageway just a short stroll to UCD and within easy reach of Dublin city centre via the Stillorgan QBC. A large selection of churches, local shops and shopping centres at Blackrock, Merrion and Stillorgan are also in the vicinity.
- Reception Hall
- with semi-solid wood flooring, intercom, alarm panel, hot press and cloakroom
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, step in Mira electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, mirror with light over and extractor fan
- Master Bedroom (4.3m x 4.4m)
- with picture window overlooking the communal grounds, built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin and mirror with light over
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.4m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes and window overlooking the communal grounds
- Living Room (4.6m x 3.6m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, double doors out onto the balcony, feature fireplace with sandstone surround and electric fire insert and opening through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.55m x 4.7m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring/tiling, extensive range of wall and floor units, stainless steel sink, Bosch electric fan oven, Samsung electric hob with extractor fan overhead, built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for washing machine
- overlooking the communal and grounds
BER No. 108070350
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.82
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.