- Well established sought after residential development
- Three large balconies with views of Dublin Bay
- Highly convenient location minutes from Blackrock village
- A short walk to the DART at both Booterstown and Blackrock
- Electric Heating
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Bright and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 96sqm (1,033sqft)
- Secure off street car parking behind electronically operated gates
The Willows enjoys a highly convenient location minutes’ walk from the village of Blackrock with its superb amenities to include shopping centres, pubs, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Dart stations at both Booterstown and Blackrock are located less than 1km from the development, allowing for ease of access to Dublin City centre, Grand Canal and Aviva Stadium. Also within close proximity are some of the country’s best known schools and the University College Dublin campus at Belfied.
- Entrance Hall
- with telephone intercom system storage, ceiling coving and storage cupboard housing fuse board.
- Living/Dining Room (5.6m x 5.3m)
- with marble fireplace, ceiling coving, a range of inbuilt corner cupboards and shelving. Sliding door access to balcony with stunning panoramic views of Dublin Bay.
- Kitchen (4.7m x 2.7m)
- with tiled floor, a range of built in floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, Bosch dishwasher, Zanussi washer dryer, Bosch electric oven, Ariston four ring hob, extractor fan over and Zanussi fridge freezer unit. Sliding door access to balcony, overlooking Rock Road and Blackrock College.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 4.1m)
- with range of built in wardrobes, sliding door access to balcony shared with Bedroom 2.
- Ensuite (1.6m x 3.4m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., bidet, walk in Mira 88 shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (5.4m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes and sliding door access to balcony shared with Master bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes and large picture window overlooking Rock Road and Blackrock College.
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.4m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., bath with shower attachment, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Set on the landscaped grounds of Blackrock Park in this highly regarded development, the Willows enjoys stunning panoramic views of Dublin Bay from two of its three balconies. The property comes to the market with the benefit of underground parking behind electronically operated security gates.
BER No. 100741750
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.