- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas fired central heating
- Dual aspect living room with west-facing balcony overlooking communal grounds
- Management charge approximately €1,632 per annum
- Floor area of approximately 82sq.m (883sq.ft)
- Secure underground car parking with ample visitor parking available
- Short stroll to Cabinteely Village, Cornelscourt and Cabinteely Park
Brennanstown Square is located only a short stroll from Cabinteely Village offering an array of boutiques, services, restaurants, cafes and a library. Additional shopping can be found at Cornelscourt Shopping Centre while Dundrum Town Centre and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre can be found slightly further afield. There are many amenities in the surrounding areas to include Cabinteely Park, Kilbogget Park, Killiney Hill, Foxrock, Leopardstown and Carrickmines golf clubs and Seapoint Rugby Club. It’s well served by public transport with a short cut to the QBC running along the N11, the LUAS at Laughanstown within walking distance and the M50 also nearby.
- Entrance Hall
- with fuseboard & telephone intercom
- Storage Cupboard
- Housing water tank
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.3m)
- with tiled floors, W.C., W.H.B., heated towel rail, shower unit, extractor fan, inbuilt under sink storage.
- Master Bedroom (3.2m x 5.8m)
- with range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobes, housing gas boiler. Fully carpeted with view of communal gardens.
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.7m x 2.3m)
- with tiled floors, W.C., W.H.B. with inbuilt under sink storage, bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail.
- Storage Unit
- .6m x .7m (.19'8" x .23') with inbuilt shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 4.7m)
- with inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes. Fully carpeted, window overlooking the communal gardens.
- Living Area (3.9m x 5.9m)
- Dual aspect, access to the balcony overlooking communal gardens, gas fireplace with remote control, TV & telephone point.
- Kitchen Area (2.3m x 5.3m)
- with range of floor & eye level units, stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated Indesit washing machine, Beko dishwasher, Whirlpool integrated oven & microwave, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, free standing Samsung fridge freezer, fully tiled.
Apt. 13 benefits from a westerly orientation and is situated amongst very well-maintained communal grounds. The property avails of one secure underground car parking space and ample visitor parking.
BER No. 112754965
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.