- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Approximately 95sq.m. (1,025sq.ft.) of bright spacious well proportioned accommodation.
- Lift to all floors.
- Refurbished shower room, fully tiled.
- Double glazed windows and intercom to main entrance door.
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Communal off street parking
- Prime residential address in an area abundant with excellent amenities.
A well maintained apartment which enjoys an excellent position on the third floor of this long established popular development, providing a wonderful opportunity to acquire a particularly fine apartment with a bright spacious layout. The well proportioned accommodation comprises a particularly generous living room, a good sized kitchen / breakfast room, two bedrooms and a refurbished shower room.
The apartment benefits from an enviable location, on Mount Merrion Avenue, a sought after residential road, just around the corner from the N11 and the Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor. Within walking distance of Blackrock village, with its major shopping centres, restaurants, leisure facilities and Dart stations at both Blackrock and Booterstown. Also in the immediate area are the UCD campus at Belfield and the Smurfit Business College at Carysfort, as is the Blackrock Bowling & Lawn Tennis Club, and there is easy access to Stillorgan Shopping Centre, a wide range of excellent schools in an area unbeatable for access to amenities.
Management Company: Sky Property Management Limited, 32 Stepaside Park, Stepaside, Co Dublin.
Annual Service Charge: Approximately €2,600 per annum.
- Reception Hall (2.3m x 5.85m)
- with laminate flooring
- Cloakroom/Storage Cupboard
- with gas fired combination boiler
- Living Room (4.4m x 5.2m)
- with laminate flooring, fireplace with brick chimney breast and polished limestone mantelpiece and hearth, large picture window and door leading to balcony
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.05m x 5.5m)
- with fitted presses, worktops, Tricity Bendix free-standing double oven with ceramic hob, extractor fan and hood Bosch washing machine, part tiled walls, Hotpoint dishwasher, Zanussi dryer and fridge freezer which is Bosch
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes, picture windows with outlook to front.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.1m)
- with outlook to front over balcony
- Shower Room
- with fully tiled step-in power shower and white suite comprising pedestal w.h.b., w.c., heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, fitted wall mirror.
BER No. 101225068
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.25
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.