- Attractive landscaped courtyard
- Electric storage heating
- Superb location
- Bright and spacious modern duplex
- Accommodation measuring approximately 113 sq.m./ 1216 sq.ft.
- Secure underground parking
- Management Company: Southgate Management Company Limited
- Service Charge: Approx. €2,230 per annum
Accessed by an attractive staircase, this modern duplex offers ample living accommodation laid out over two floors, with generously proportioned rooms and windows on three sides bringing plenty of natural light into the property. Accommodation briefly comprises: hall with storage, hot-press and downstairs W.C, large living/dining room with two bay windows, kitchen, three bedrooms upstairs (one with en-suite) and family bathroom.
Southgate is located in an area of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Kilmainham and St Stephen’s Green. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those seeking a city base. The property is only a short walk to Grafton Street, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Portobello, Smithfield and The Four Courts. Close by attractions include The Guinness Storehouse, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and Vicar Street. The property also benefits from the close proximity to St. James’s Hospital, Griffith College and the Royal College of Surgeons. The area is serviced by a number of bus routes connecting to the city centre and the surrounding suburban areas.
- Hallway (3.00m x 1.63m)
- l-shaped with wood effect floors, storage room, hot-press with water tank, phone intercom system and wired for alarm.
- Guest W.C.
- with W.C. and whb
- Living/Dining Room (3.96m x 7.68m)
- (average measurement) with wood effect floors, two bay windows, two additional windows overlooking courtyard to the front and side garden, door through to
- Kitchen (2.40m x 2.96m)
- plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer with integrated Electrolux oven unit, four ring hob with overhead extractor fan, range of integrated units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback and frosted glass window.
- with access to attic space.
- Bathroom (2.12m x 2.35m)
- with bath, pedestal whb, W.C., and frosted window.
- Master Bedroom (3.35m x 3.21m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes, window overlooking courtyard and door to
- with W.C., pedestal whb, built-in shelving units, step-in shower and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.88m)
- average measurement, with fitted wardrobes and two windows overlooking courtyard.
- Bedroom 3 (3.23m x 2.88m)
- with fitted wardrobes and window overlooking side green area.
BER No. 110748605
Energy Performance Indicator: 36.36 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.