- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Curtains and integrated appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Dual aspect living room with balcony overlooking the communal grounds
- Management charge approximately €1,360 per annum
- Floor area of approximately 69sq.m (743sq.ft)
- Secure underground car parking with ample visitor parking available
- Short stroll to Cabinteely Village, Cornelscourt and Cabinteely Park
Apt. 12 Le Hunt House is presented in turnkey condition and fitted to the highest specification throughout. It enjoys bright, spacious, generously proportioned accommodation presented in excellent decorative order and extends to approximately 69sq.m (743sq.ft). Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall availing of excellent storage leading to an magnificant open plan living/dining/kitchen area with dual aspect windows flooding the room in natural light and double folding doors opening onto a balcony running the width of the entire room and overlooking the mature wooded communal grounds. An excellent double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom completes the internal accommodation. The property further benefits from one designated parking space in the underground car park with ample visitor parking available.
Brennanstown is centrally located being only a short stroll from Cabinteely Village which offers an array of boutiques, services, restaurants, cafes and a library. Additional shopping can be found at Cornelscourt Shopping Centre together with Dundrum Town Centre and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just slightly further afield. There are many amenities in the surrounding areas to include Cabinteely Park, Kilbogget Park, Killiney Hill, Foxrock, Leopardstown and Carrickmines golf clubs and Seapoint Rugby Club. It’s well served by public transport with a short cut to the QBC running along the N11, the LUAS at Lehaunstown and the M50 all within striking distance.
- Entrance Hallway (1.1m x 7.3m)
- with laminate floor, door to storage unit, door to shelved cloak hanging area, door to hot press, enclosed fuse box, digital alarm and entry phone
- with fully tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin with storage under set into a granite countertop and heated towel rail
- Bedroom (4.3m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking the side, excellent built in wardrobes and television point
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (4.7m x 7.6m)
- open plan with dual aspect windows, windows front and double folding doors to a large balcony overlooking the communal wooded grounds, raised gas fire, laminate floor to the living area, tiled floor to the kitchen, kitchen has a range of factory finished grey wall and floor units, integrated Whirlpool washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated Nordmende slim line dishwasher, wide cutlery and pot drawers, four ring electric hob with extractor over, glass splashback, double Whirlpool oven and space for fridge/freezer
- Balcony (1.8m x 7.7m)
- to front with a decked finish
The apartment is situated amongst landscaped and very well maintained communal grounds. It avails of one secure underground car parking space, No. 9 and ample visitor parking.
BER No. 101656916
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.2 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.