- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Balcony overlooking the rear
- Management Company fees of approximately €1,800 per annum
- Floor area of approximately 77sq.m (829sq.ft)
- A designated surface car parking space
- Short stroll to Cabinteely Village and Cabinteely Park
The property has been very well maintained over the years and is fitted to the highest specification throughout. It enjoys bright, spacious, generously proportioned accommodation that extends to approximately 77sq.m (829sq.ft) and is presented in excellent decorative order. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a shelved hot press and storage cupboard opening into an expansive open plan living/dining room with balcony overlooking the rear communal grounds. Off the living/dining room is a fully fitted kitchen. There are two good sized bedrooms, master of which is en-suite. The property further benefits from a designated parking space and ample visitor parking.
St. Gabriel’s is very well located, being a short stroll from Cabinteely village, which offers an array of boutiques, services, restaurants and cafés. Additional shopping can be found at the Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, together with Dundrum Town Centre and Dún Laoghaire Town Centre.
There are many amenities in the surrounding area to include: Cabinteely Park, Killiney Hill, Foxrock, Leopardstown and Carrickmines Golf Clubs and Seapoint Rugby Club. It is very well served by public transport with a QBC running along the N11, the LUAS at Lehaunstown and the M50 all within striking distance.
- Entrance Hallway (3.64m x 3.96m)
- with shelved hot press, storage cupboard, enclosed fuse box, telephone intercom and heating thermostat
- Living/Dining Room (7.95m x 3.37m)
- with fireplace with timber surround tiled hearth and gas fire insert and door to
- Balcony (4.44m x 1.5m)
- Kitchen (2m x 2.8m)
- with integrated fridge/freezer, oven and electric hob with extractor fan over, Whirlpool integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, press and drawer units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and tiled splashback
- Bedroom 1 (4.43m x 2.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the balcony
- Bedroom 2 (4.45m x 2.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the balcony and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- with bath with shower over, extractor fan, w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin
The apartment benefits from having a balcony to the rear and is surrounded by very well maintained communal grounds. It has one designated surface parking space.
BER No. 110527561
Energy Performance Indicator: 176.05 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.