- Prestigious highly regarded residential address.
- Excellent surface and underground parking.
- Floor area approximately 127.7 sq.m (1,375 sq.ft) to include the two balconies.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Service charge approximately €3,000 per annum.
- Management Company Wyse.
- Gas fired central heating (boiler replaced within the last five years).
- Intercom to hall door and front gates.
- Secure development behind electric gates.
- Spectacular views across Dublin Bay to Howth, Dun Laoghaire Habour and the landscaped grounds.
- A stroll from the DART, bus, Aircoach, seafront and the superb amenities in Monkstown village.
Constructed circa 1991, Salthill is a very highly regarded development with stunning, well maintained grounds that are securely positioned behind electric gates adjacent to Salthill / Monkstown DART station in the grounds of the old Salthill Hotel.
Apartments in this block of the development are the most sought after and rarely come to the market. They are famous for providing generously proportioned accommodation with stunning views in a secure environment within walking distance of the excellent amenities within Monkstown village and excellent transport.
Internally the apartment is presented in excellent decorative order and runs the entire front to back with balconies at either end. The apartment has a wonderful balance of spacious living and bedroom accommodation, to include a generous reception hall with large kitchen/dining room which opens out onto the front balcony which enjoys a sunny south-westerly orientation. Off the inner hall through folding doors there is an exceptional living room with access to the rear balcony and views across Dublin bay. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a second bedroom and family bathroom complete the accommodation.
The location could not be more convenient being within a short walk of both Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire with their selection of excellent specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, the IMC cinema, schools and churches. There are also excellent recreational amenities in the immediate area including the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire harbour with its two piers, four yacht clubs and extensive marina, as well as the popular coastal walks, just to name a couple. Salthill/Monkstown DART station at the entrance and a regular bus service provides easy access to and from the city centre. The Aircoach in the village accesses the airport hourly.
- Reception Hall (2.9m x 1.85m)
- with video intercom to front door & front gates, Amtico floor and enclosed radiator
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.25m)
- with mirrored fronted sliderobes and large tilt & turn double glazed door to the balcony
- Dining Room (3.88m x 3.8m)
- with Amtico floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, tilt & turn double glazed door opening out to the large balcony, corner storage side board press unit enclosing the Vokera gas fired central heating boiler along with further storage under, enclosed radiator and door to the
- Balcony (7m x 3.05m)
- is an excellent size with a sunny south westerly orientation that overlooks the exceptionally well kept grounds
- Kitchen (2.83m x 3.4m)
- with Amtico floor, is fitted with a range of off white painted press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, polished granite worktop, counter under strip lighting, display cabinets, plate racks, box shelving, tiled splashback, sunken Franke sink unit with draining board set into the granite worktop, De Dietrich four ring gas hob with Siemens extractor fan over, Siemens fitted oven, space for microwave oven, integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer with storage to the side, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Siemens integrated washing machine and double folding glazed hatch doors opening through to the sitting room
- Inner Hall (3.65m x 1.15m)
- with ceiling coving and door to large storage area that houses the water tank, lagged cylinder and timer
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and extractor fan
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.85m x 5.6m)
- with double folding doors leading in, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, dado rail, enclosed radiator, television point, attractive fireplace with gas fire to the front, brass and marble inset, raised marble hearth and timber Adams style mantel piece and double folding double glazed doors opening out to the
- Balcony (4.6m x 2.05m)
- with stunning sea views out over Dublin Bay
- Master Bedroom (5m x 3.3m)
- with enclosed radiator, ceiling coving, stunning view out over Dublin Bay, an excellent range of built in wardrobes, tilt & turn double glazed PVC door that opens out to the balcony, telephone point, television point and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with corner bath with Mira power shower with pump fitted over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., recessed lighting, extractor fan, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light
BER No. 110352622
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.