- Secure underground car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Service charge approximately €1,970 per annum
- Lovely modern accommodation of approximately 86sq.m (925sq.ft)
- Very convenient and much sought after location
- Integrated kitchen appliances, curtains and blinds included
- Lift to all floors
Pavilion Two is a particularly well located modern coastal apartment building completed approximately 10 years ago to the highest standard, situated beside Dun Laoghaire Harbour and the Town Centre. It is further complemented with a bright well-proportioned accommodation and stylish interior. There is a balcony area which is accessed from the living/dining room and the apartment further benefits from one designated secure underground car parking space.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned off Marine Road close to Dun Laoghaire DART Station and a bus stop for numerous routes and the seafront. An easy walk to the centre of Dun Laoghaire leads to array of amenities including two shopping centres, specialist and boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, the Pavilion Theatre, 12 screen multiplex cinema and public library.
There is also a wide selection of recreational activities within easy reach which include rugby, soccer, GAA, bowling and tennis clubs along with the Marina and four yacht clubs for the sailing enthusiast. The east and west piers are ideal for pleasurable or brisk walks.
- Entrance Hall (4m x 1.1m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, video intercom system, enclosed fuse board and three large storage cupboards
- Inner Hall (2.8m x 1.2m)
- with large hotpress which is plumbed for washing machine
- Bathroom (2.2m x 2m)
- with bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mirrored cupboard over, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.7m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.2m x 2m)
- with step-in shower, wash hand basin with mirrored cupboard over, w.c. and tiled ceramic floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes
- with tiled ceramic floor, a range of fitted high gloss cupboards and units, polished granite worktops, integrated Siemens four ring gas hob with Siemens extractor fan over, integrated Siemens electric oven, integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Siemens microwave and recess lighting
- Living/Dining Room (6.4m x 5m)
- with UPC connection, floor to ceiling windows and door to the balcony area
There is a spacious south easterly facing balcony of 6.8m x 1.2m (22'3" x 3'9") accessed from the living/dining area enjoying views over the grounds of The Royal Marine Hotel, the new library and over to Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The apartment also enjoys one secure underground car parking space.
BER No. 106649726
Energy Performance Indicator: 113.21 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com