- Small very well-maintained development
- Spacious bright accommodation of approximately 59sq.m (635sq.ft)
- A short stroll to Blackrock Village and the DART
- Wonderful sea views overlooking Dublin Bay
- Mature landscaped communal gardens
- Large balcony to the rear with spectacular views
- Secure gated development with private parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Intercom system
- Service charge of €1,320 per annum
- Management Company – Maretimo Maintenance Limited
No. 11 Maretimo House is a bright and airy apartment extending to approximately 59sq.m (635sq.ft). The accommodation includes a welcoming entrance hallway with ample storage, a double bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a generous living/dining room with a balcony and stunning views over the well-maintained communal gardens and out across Dublin Bay.
Maretimo House is located in the most convenient location in the heart of Blackrock Village on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Maretimo Gardens East. Blackrock Village is home to a wide variety of amenities and facilities to include some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, excellent pubs, boutique shopping and more extensive shopping in both Frascati and Blackrock shopping centres. Public transport is regularly available with the QBC running along the Blackrock Road and the DART station offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are good recreational and leisure facilities available close by to include Blackrock Park, a number of rugby, football and tennis clubs.
- Entrance Hallway (1.3m x 2.7m)
- with storage press with fuse board and intercom system
- Bedroom (3.3m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and vanity table
- Bathroom (1.8m x 1.9m)
- with partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower over and timber panelling on the ceiling
- Inner Hallway (0.9m x 3.1m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and heating controls
- Living/Dining Room (4.55m x 5.85m)
- with painted exposed brick walls, opening through to the kitchen and door out to the balcony with stunning views over Dublin Bay
- with tiled floor and views over the communal gardens and Dublin Bay and houses the gas fired central heating boiler
- Kitchen Area (2.3m x 2.6m)
- with a range of built in cupboards and overhead units, standalone Tricity Bendix Tiara electric oven and hob, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and splashback
Maretimo House is set behind electric vehicular and pedestrian gate with surface private parking. There are mature landscaped gardens surrounding the property which lead down to sea level. There is a balcony from the apartment with spectacular views across Dublin Bay towards Howth.
BER No. 111394532
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.69
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.