- Electric storage heater
- Spacious well-designed accommodation of approximately 45sq.m (485 sq.ft)
- Fitted curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Excellent location adjacent to shopping, the DART and the seafront
- Double glazed Rationel windows throughout
- Remote controlled entrance gate to the car park and a coded pedestrian gate
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Life Line distress alarm system
- No animals permitted
- Service charge approximately €624 per quarter
- Secure external storage lock up
- Laundry room and separate community room
- On site caretaker during the week until 1.00 and for a time on Saturday & Sunday
A very well positioned and spacious residence situated within this mature development off the Sandycove Road within a stroll of local shops, the seafront, the Forty Foot and Sandycove Harbour. The superb facilities and amenities in Glasthule and Dalkey Villages are only a short stroll away and enjoy a pleasant tranquil outlook from the large patio enjoying views over the beautifully maintained grounds in an attractive sylvan setting.
There is a caretaker on site Monday to Friday until 1.00pm and for a time on Saturday and Sunday mornings and there is a community room for residents to mingle or to meet up with family/friends when visiting. There is also a laundry room and designated outside store lock up.
Ballygihan is restricted to occupiers of 55 years or older and is designed to offer individuality and privacy yet maintaining independence. It is linked to a life line distress alarm system should any problems arise.
This is an exceptional location only a couple of hundred yards from the sea with easy access to local shopping. The DART services at Glenageary and Sandycove/Glasthule and the No. 59 & 111 bus routes provide ease of access locally and to and from the city centre.
- Reception hall (4.18m x 1.12m)
- with solid oak floor, Dimplex storage heater, fuse board and door to understairs cloak hanging and storage
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.4m x 5.35m)
- with bay window, solid oak floor, ceiling coving, walls sconces, corner open marble fireplace with marble hearth and mantel, electric panel heater, electric storage heater and television point
- Kitchen (1.8m x 3m)
- with oak floor, a range of presses, drawers, worktop, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Electrolux four ring electric hob with extractor over, Belling stainless steel fitted oven, microwave, Zanussi Electrolux fridge/freezer, ceiling coving and Dimplex wall mounted fan assisted heater
- with bath with fitted power shower over and shelf, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, large fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and extractor fan
- Shelved Hot Press
- with dual immersion unit and timer and pump for the shower
- Bedroom (2.7m x 2.9m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes
To the front an electric vehicular and pedestrian gate open into the mature well stocked and beautifully maintained grounds where there is off street parking for one car. Through the archway opens into the private tranquil sylvan setting where there is a laundry room and outside store lock ups.
BER No. 102690930
Energy Performance Indicator: 456.04 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.