- Secure underground car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Extensive Oak flooring
- Service charge approximately €1,800
- Lovely modern accommodation of approximately 83sq.m (893sq.ft)
- Stunning views over Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Dublin Bay and Howth
- Very convenient and much sought after location
- Integrated kitchen appliances, curtains and blinds included
- Lift to all floors
Harbour View is a particularly well located modern costal apartment building completed approximately seven years ago to the highest standard, situated beside Dun Laoghaire Harbour and the town centre.
Number 109 enjoys breath-taking sweeping views, including the Aviva Stadium, Poolbeg Lighthouse, Dun Laoghaire Marina and Harbour and Dublin Bay as far as Howth. It is further complemented with bright and well-proportioned accommodation and a stylish interior. There is a westerly facing balcony area which is accessed from the living/ dining and the apartment further benefits from one designated secure underground car parking space.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned opposite Dun Laoghaire DART station, a bus stop for numerous routes and the seafront. An easy walk to the centre of Dun Laoghaire leads to an array of amenities including two shopping centres, specialist and boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, the Pavilion Theatre, 12 screen multiplex cinema and public library.
There is also a wide selection of recreational activities within easy reach which include rugby, soccer, GAA, bowling and tennis clubs along with the marina and four yacht clubs for the sailing enthusiast. The east and west piers are ideal for pleasurable or brisk walks.
- Entrance Hallway (5.1m x 1m)
- with video intercom system, recessed lighting, enclosed fuse board, French white oak timber floor and a boiler room
- Utility Room (1.4m x 0.7m)
- with fitted shelving, water tank and is plumbed for a washing machine
- Storage Cupboard (1m x 2.8m)
- with French white oak timber floor and excellent storage
- Living/Dining Area (6.4m x 4.3m)
- with door to the westerly facing balcony enjoying magnificent sea views and a French white oak timber floor
- Kitchen (2m x 2.8m)
- with a range of gloss fronted cupboards and units with a polished granite worktop, integrated four ring Neff gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric oven, tiled ceramic floor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- En Suite Shower Room (1.7m x 2m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes
- Shower Room (2.3m x 1.5m)
- with recessed lighting, double step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under and tiled ceramic floor
Spacious westerly facing balcony of 2.9m x 1.8m (9’6 x 5’11) accessed from the living/dining room enjoying stunning sea views over Dublin Bay to Howth. Secure underground car parking space.
BER No. 101671725
Energy Performance Indicator: 116.43 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.