- Prestigious highly regarded residential address.
- Excellent parking.
- Floor area approximately 100sq.m. (1,076sq.ft).
- Service charge approximately €3,000 per annum.
- Management Company Wyse.
- Gas fired central heating
- Intercom to hall door and front gates.
- Secure development behind electric gates.
- Spectacular views across Dublin Bay to Howth, Dun Laoghaire Habour and the landscaped grounds.
- A stroll from the DART, bus, Aircoach, seafront and the superb amenities in Monkstown village.
Constructed circa 1991, Salthill is a very highly regarded development with stunning, well maintained grounds that are securely positioned behind electric gates adjacent to Salthill / Monkstown DART station in the grounds of the old Salthill Hotel.
Apartments in this block of the development are the most sought after. They are famous for providing generously proportioned accommodation with stunning views in a secure environment within walking distance of the excellent amenities within Monkstown village and excellent transport.
Internally the apartment is presented in excellent decorative order and runs the entire front to back with balconies at either end. The apartment has a wonderful balance of spacious living and bedroom accommodation, to include a generous reception hall with large kitchen/dining room which opens out onto the front balcony which enjoys a sunny south-westerly orientation. Off the inner hall through folding doors there is an exceptional living room with access to the rear balcony and views across Dublin bay. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a second bedroom and family bathroom complete the accommodation.
The location could not be more convenient being within a short walk of both Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire with their selection of excellent specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, the IMC cinema, schools and churches. There are also excellent recreational amenities in the immediate area including the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire harbour with its two piers, four yacht clubs and extensive marina, as well as the popular coastal walks, just to name a couple. Salthill/Monkstown DART station at the entrance and a regular bus service provides easy access to and from the city centre. The Aircoach in the village accesses the airport hourly.
- Entrance Hallway (2.9m x 5.5m)
- with hot press with water tank & cylinder, alarm panel and intercom system
- Living Room (4.8m x 5.6m)
- with television point, wooden surround fireplace with electric heater insert and double doors out to the
- Balcony (4.6m x 1.9m)
- with sea views
- Kitchen (2.8m x 4m)
- with serving hatch to the living room, extensive range of wall and floor units, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, electric fan oven with electric hob and extractor fan over, place for standalone fridge/freezer, recessed lighting and double doors into the
- Dining Room (3.8m x 3.9m)
- with built in wardrobe housing the boiler and tilt & turn door out onto the front balcony
- Master Bedroom (5m x 3.3m)
- with door out to balcony with sea views, built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2m x 2.3m)
- with wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, wall mounted mirror, shaving socket and light and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.4m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to front balcony
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.7m)
- with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w.c. and extractor fan
- Overall Floor Area
- same as 93, 100sq.m (1,076sq.ft) or 112 minus the balconies ; ) 127.7sq.m (1,375sq.ft)
BER No. 112557236
Energy Performance Indicator: 186.65
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.