- Superb decorative order throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- UPVC windows
- Two balconies
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the M50 is located 15 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Management fee approx. €998 per annum
- Floor Area: Approx. 70 sq.m. (753sqft)
The accommodation consists of: living/dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom. The property has been upgraded by the current owners.
The Rectory is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is less than a 5 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Conveniently located in a quiet setting in this highly sought residential development just off the Enniskerry road and close to Sandyford, Leopardstown and Carrickmines. Enjoys the beauty of the nearby Dublin mountains. Stepaside benefits from many sports and recreational facilities, including Kilternan Tennis Club, local GAA, soccer and rugby clubs, and golf courses.
Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, Educate Together Secondary School, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. Fernhill Estate is only a short stroll away. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Hallway: (6.02m x 2.50m)
- Solid wooden floor and coving. Recessed lighting, alarm and phone point. Hot press and storage.
- Living Area: (3.36m x 2.94m)
- with attractive coving, recessed lighting and stone surround fireplace with gas fire inset. TV point.
- Dining Area: (3.53m x 2.58m)
- with attractive coving, solid wooden floor and access to balcony.
- Kitchen: (3.65m x 1.44m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, gas hob Indesit washer dryer, Hotpoint dishwasher, fridge freezer and the kitchen has additional storage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 3.11m)
- Double bedroom with fitted double wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 2.93m)
- Double bedroom and fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 1.88m)
- Fully tiled WC, WHB, bath with shower attachment.
Communal gardens. Ample parking. Approx. 10 minute walk to Glencairn Luas Station.
BER No. 107129231
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.66
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.