- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Modern apartment converted in 2001
- Service charge of approximately €1,844 per annum
- Within a short walk of Cabinteely Village
- Bright generous accommodation with high ceilings extending to approximately 95sq.m (1,023sq.ft)
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Situated amongst communal landscaped wooded grounds
This beautiful apartment situated at hall level boasts bright, warm, welcoming accommodation comprising a wide reception hall with hot press and store room off which are two double bedrooms with excellent wardrobe provisions with master availing of en suite shower room and a further bathroom all overlooking the rear. To the front of the apartment is an exceptional open plan living/kitchen/dining room with beautiful high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose, dual sliding sash windows overlooking the front. On entering the room there is a very well fitted kitchen to the left with dining area and breakfast bar dividing the living area which is to the front with feature fireplace and availing of the bright, high, sliding sash windows. The apartment is further enhanced by a designated parking space for one car just to the front of the entrance with ample visitor parking also available.
St. Gabriel’s is a highly sought after and modern development ideally located in a quiet enclave off Johnstown Road. The property enjoys a host of amenities close by including Cabinteely Village with its excellent restaurants, Cornelscourt Shopping Centre with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Blackrock Village both within easy reach providing a wide range of specialist shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and churches. There are excellent recreational amenities in the vicinity including Kilbogget Park, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Westwood Gym and Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club. The M50 is close by providing ease of access to all points north, south, east and west of Dublin City Centre including Dublin Airport and finally the QBC at the N11 is only a short walk away providing ease of access to Dublin City Centre with Lehaunstown LUAS stop just slightly further afield.
- Entrance Lobby (3m x 1.2m)
- with digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, door to shelved hot press, door to shelved storage and door opening into
- Reception Hall (3m x 2.8m)
- with partially tiled walls, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin with large illumined fitted mirror and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking inner communal grounds
- Inner Hall
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 5.4m)
- with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes, window overlooking inner communal grounds and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with fully tiled walls and floors, oversized quadrant shower, w.c., wash hand basin set into storage unit, extractor fan and illuminated mirror
- Open Plan Living/Dining/ Kitchen (5.6m x 8.0m)
- with high ceilings,ceiling coving, centre rose, dual sliding sash windows with shutters, feature marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth and gas fire inset, intercom to front door and television point. Kitchen with range of cream factory finished floor and wall units, wine rack, display cabinets, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, four ring Neff gas hob with extractor over, double Neff oven, integrated Neff microwave, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated under counter Neff fridge and freezer and Integrated Beko washing machine
St. Gabriel’s is set amongst landscaped wooded grounds and avails of one designated parking space to the front of the development and ample visitor parking available.
BER No. 111451274
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.